Lotus Beer Collective are looking for a sales rep / beer nut / brand ambassador to represent our range of top quality, Australian independent breweries. We are only a year old but are growing rapidly and want someone to help us build our business from virtually the ground up. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting business in the craft beer industry.
ABOUT LOTUS BEER COLLECTIVE
The Lotus Beer Collective is a family owned business specialising in the sales and distribution of outstanding, independent craft beer brands.
At Lotus Beer Collective we are all about outstanding quality beer. We represent independent breweries that are passionate about producing the highest quality, handcrafted beer. It’s as simple as that.
Our clients include a range of small batch, independently owned breweries, cideries and meaderies. Our clients are focused on quality over quantity.
Our clients currently include:
- Valhalla Brewing (Torquay)
- Sailors Grave (Orbost)
- Wolf of the Willows (Cheltenham)
- Bucket Boys (Marrickville)
- Merchant Brewing (Marrickville)
- Old Wives Ales (Preston)
- Mr Banks (Seaford)
- Harcourt Cider (Harcourt Vic)
- Stone Dog Meadery (Yarra NSW)
We are currently negotiating with other breweries and will have more news soon!
You will be responsible for the promotion and sales of a range of craft beer brands.
You will be required to service an existing customer database and sourcing new customers to expand our database. As many of our customers are in regional areas as well as metro Melbourne, you must be prepared to travel!
It is expected that you will have a comprehensive knowledge of the local craft beer industry and will have strong existing relationships within the craft beer community.
It is expected that the position will initially be on a part-time basis (3 days per week) with the aim of making it full-time within 12 months.
- Establish a regular sales “run” of venues/outlets inc existing customers
- Ongoing growth and development of customer list
- Visit customer base weekly
- Twice weekly reporting
- Attend industry functions and events as required
- Hold tastings as required
- Ongoing promotion of LBC and its clients
- Assist in identifying potential new brewery clients
- Assist with other company operations as required – eg packaging days etc
- Strong working knowledge of the local craft beer industry
- Established relationships with venue owners and managers
- Self starter and motivated to achieve targets
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong marketing and social media skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to work flexible and varied hours
- Willingness to travel
- Current RSA certificate required
- Current Victorian Drivers License required
- Other industry training a bonus
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience. A base salary/hourly rate will be complimented with sales incentives.
TO ARRANGE A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS POSITION EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR PHONE 0431 474 721.